Selling my used Cannondale Supersix Evo 2017. This frame has served me very well for the last 2 years and has seen many miles. I've never crashed it, but has sustained it's fair amount of paint chips (see photos). No cracks or dents, all structurally perfect. Under the rear brake bridge there is wear down to the carbon caused during a ride which involved thick mud from 28mm tyres. Now upgraded to the lighter Hi-mod frame hence reason for sale.
• Size 54 frame - suits me well (5'10")
• Effective top tube: 540mm
• Clearance for 28mm tyres
• 180mm fork steerer length (can run a 5mm spacer with a stem)
• Mechanical gearing hanger, but can swap out for electronic hanger (see eBay)
• Includes FSA integrated headset, bottom bracket and Cannondale 25.4mm seatpost
Will also include Cannondale C3 alloy handlebars.
Link to photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/122971445@N05/albums/72157712186738583
£500 but open to sensible offers as want it gone soon. Collection only from Acton or can meet around central.