I am off to Sierra Leone, leading a group of volunteers on a Y Care International programme, and there is a fundraising element involved. We will be working in four of the slums in Freetown, mostly on Youth Advocacy.
I have lots of bike stuff in the shed, and thought i would sell it off. All money raised here will be added to my total.
Usual rules apply - dibs and PM. First with the cash wins (or alternatively, if you donate the amount to my MyGiving page https://www.justgiving.com/Peter-Ford4, then we also get the giftaid benefit as well)
I live out in Surrey, but will be in London all day Saturday, and doing the Bridges ride, so can bring stuff along, otherwise ill be back in town next week.
Postage is possible, at extra cost. If you think the prices are crazy, please let me know.
- Bontrager MTB stem. For 31.8 bars 70mm in length £8
ITM carbon road stem. Visia Lite 120mm. Boxed but has been used £SOLD
Easton EA70. Hinged design. A classic £8
On One. 80mm. 25.4 clamp £SOLD
Richey. 90mm. 25.4 clamp. £SOLD
Easton EA50. Straight MTB bars. Uncut. 25.4 clamp £8
On One Fleegle bars. Uncut 25.4 clamp £4
- On One - Slightly scuffing, but nothing big/no tears etc £SOLD
On One - Plenty of insertion marks. Uncut. 27.2mm £SOLD
2012 Langster post. 27.2mm. Cut down, but still lots of length £3
Halo. Rear hex skewer. White. Unused. £2
Shimano Altus crank arm. Unused. 175mm £4
- Exposure bmx grips. unused. £2
- TT brake. Used but springs all working. £2
Shimano 105 rear brake. Used (but on a fixed, so minimal use), brand new brake pads. £15
WI eno freewheel. 16t. Bearings still very smooth, but teeth have seen better days. £20
- Exposure BMX saddle/seatpost combo. Unused. £3
- 29er wheelset. Deore hubs on Alex rims. No dents/dings, but both wheels could do with a retentioning. 1 broken spoke on rear wheel. no skewers (£10 more for them) £40
- Toner printer ink. For xerox. £10 for the 3
Tombo biro. unused. £SOLD
Mont Blanc Noblesse Oblige fountain pen. Unused and boxed. Together with a Mont Blanc ink well. 14k gold nib. Looking on ebay, £100 for this seems like a good price.
- Ralph Lauren ladies sunglasses. These belonged to my grandmother, so have to assume they are rather old. No scratches that i can see, all hinges in good order. Made in Italy. Come with soft case. £50