Buzzbike are looking for an eCargo Bike Courier to deliver bikes to our riders, acting as the first physical interaction they have with us. You’ll be delivering our bikes on a custom built e-cargo bike with trailer. If you’re passionate about cycling, have experience riding cargo bikes and are customer-oriented, then this opportunity is for you.
You’ll be joining our delivery team, picking up bikes from our warehouse and delivering them to our riders around the city.
What you’ll be doing:
- Use our inventory and delivery apps to accurately record all deliveries and collections
- Record and report all damages within our app at the point of drop off and pick up
- Ensure all goods are loaded accurately and securely and delivered on time
- Interact with our riders at drop off and pick up - answering any questions or queries they may have
- Setup the bike ready for the rider
Key skills and Requirements:
- Experience riding Cargo bikes preferred
- Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Happy working in all weather conditions
- Good working knowledge of navigating in London
- Reasonable standard of fitness (if successful, you can expect to be pedalling upwards of 8 hours per day)
- To enjoy cycling and being out on the road
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9-5pm and pay is £11ph. If you're interested, drop me an email!