Shimano 105 tubs with tufos -
- Both come with original QR skewers
- Brake wear as shown on images
- Taped with 24mm Tufo S33 Pro. Front has a side-wall puncture, rear is fine. Both are relatively new with just 600km on them. I'm leaving them on for protection, and for the next owner to decide whether they are worth keeping.
- Rear is not as smooth as front. I noticed this when I spin the wheels in my hands, but not when it was on the bike.
- Wheels are true judging from uniform distance from pads to rim, unfortunately I don't have a truing stand to verify
- No bent spokes
- These are taken off a second hand TT bike. I don't know the age of the wheels, series of 105s, or brands of the rims / spokes.
shimano 105 tubs front
shimano 105 tubs front (hub)
shimano 105 tubs front (brake)
shimano 105 tubs rear
shimano 105 tubs rear (hub)
shimano 105 tubs rear (freehub)
shimano 105 tubs rear (brake)