Artex/asbestos experience anyone?
Just bought new place, homebuyer survey did not highlight anything concerning regarding asbestos.
Once we bought it, a friend flagged some ceilings were Artex, therefore could contain asbestos.
Shitty sleep for 2 nights. Today the result of the specific survey said that everything is OK.
In the meanwhile I applied my hypochondria to Artex so I read everything I could find about that - not funny.
Looking back I did not investigate enough the topic and I feel a bit dumb. Has anyone had a similar experience?