Have a front rack that affixes to the bike on the down tube. Useful if the head tube is too small to fix one there. The benefit to this style is it doesn't turn with the handle bars, so for heavier loads its more stable in the corners. Also the bracket is easy to fit and can easily take the rack off if you don't want it.
Worked on the road with it for a while but haven't used it for a while.
A front Porteur style carrier rack that can be removed easily when not in use.
- Fits to the downtube of your bike NOT to your handlebars.
- Frame fitting allows greater loads to be carried and better stability when loaded
- Removable when not required!
- You will require the correct diameter of downtube on your frame - somewhere between 29.0mm and 31.8mm, though modification of the bracket or having a custom one made is very possible.
- Main carrier is made from aluminium tubing - for a very tough rack this is reasonably light!
- 27cm x 40cm load area
- Weight approx 2kg