looking for some "don't get a suspension seat post, but clipless pedals are forever" type guidance here.
We are doing a home remodel from the ground up. We are at the "low voltage" chapter. Here is the materials contract from that section:
Low-Voltage/ Home Audio Pre-Wire Only
▪ 3.1 Surround sound wiring rough-in at 4 Seasons Porch.
▪ 5.1 Surround sound wiring rough-in at Main Level Living Room
▪ 7.1 Surround sound wiring rough-in at Lower Level Living Room
▪ Cat 6E/ Coaxial Cable at Each Bedroom.
▪ 1 pair Speakers: Kitchen, Dining, Master Bedroom, Deck/Patio.
▪ 2ea. Wireless Access Points. Upper Hallway and Laundry Room ceiling.
▪ 4 ea. Security Camera Drops
▪ 1 ea. Nest or Comparable Doorbell
any warnings or things to do or not do? we have a specialist working with the contractor, so he can work out the details. I just don't want anything stupid.