Ha, I've still got use out of it. I've moved from a Weeride on a flat bar Arkose so it's quite a different bike. Things that have bugged me so far have been:
- the gearing is too high for lugging two kids or full load ofshopping.
- Had to order the Yepp maxi adapters direct from the USA because nobody else has them in stock.
- Once two child seats are on the pockets on the side aren't really accessible.
- The handles on the xtracyle platform get covered up by the child seats, and you really need something to use to manoeuvre it around when folded because it doesn't wheel along very well.
- This, plus overall weight means my wife cba with getting it out (fair) so doesn't use it which was part of the intention of getting it (fully adjustable handlebars etc for different heights).
Tbh one of the main frustrations is dragging it out the shed and through the house, once that's done it does its job. I know this is mainly down to my circumstances and if I had secure storage out the front it'd be different (but then I'd probably just have got a normal cargo bike right!?)
Drop me a message if you want to check it out, I can measure it up too if that helps?