90's (?) Bianchi Caurus Vento 840 Frameset been built up into a fixie, reason for sale - Was going to be a winter fixie to save my nicer one for summer, but frame doesn't fit me (I'll try to post measurements later if I remember), components as follows.
- H Plus Son Archetype wheels, rear has a new sprocket which I think is 18T from memory (originally bought from here a couple of years ago, then stored in my garage until I had time to build this up - baby/house move/work delayed this...). Think I still have the 22T (iirc) sprocket that was bought with this and could supply that with it.
- Miche Primato Advanced Crankset - 49T - cranks have had about 60 miles use, Chainring new unused as I was using an Alter 49T which I'm keeping ;)
- Cane Creek bar end brake levers - new, only about 30 miles use
- BLB bullhorn bars with Fiz:k bartape - these were new when they went on
- Stem, Seat post, saddle, nothing special.
- Tektro brake calipers
Located South Nottinghamshire/North Leicestershire. I'll be in London (Hendon) a week on Saturday/Sunday 14/15th July, so could potentially bring it down with me then.
Not sure what it's worth, so reasonable offers considered? Feel free to PM me.
No filters etc applied to photos - just as taken yesterday...