Avatar for JackBesankah

JackBesankah

Member since Dec 2013 • Last active Oct 2017
  • 7 conversations
  • 59 comments

Most recent activity

  • in Manchester
    Avatar for JackBesankah

    heavy citybike style bikes are more fun than they seem! couple places to hire in Mcr

  • in Glasgow
    Avatar for JackBesankah

    From reading all your posts in this thread, you want to live in Chorlton. Potentially a bit expensive but im sure if you dig you will find something in your price range. I grew up in Urmston which has cafes/bars (although nothing that cool really) and good transport right into the city centre. (10 min train, 20 min bike ride) Its a nice area.

  • in Bikes & Bits
    Avatar for JackBesankah

    I've bought these bars today (online so wont be delivered for a while) but a mate mentioned he wouldnt get them because they've only got the one bolt. Is that really anything to worry about or is everything gucci? I suppose if they snapped on me it would be a bit shit!

    https://global.bluelug.com/fairweather-b­903-bullmoose-bar-black.html

  • in Miscellaneous and Meaningless
    Avatar for JackBesankah

    Well essentially at the moment it's all just an idea but the intention is that by just using genuinely credible sources half the work is already done and then I would do the rest the best I could. Suppose that's why I mentioned it here though any advice welcome!

  • in Miscellaneous and Meaningless
    Avatar for JackBesankah

    Seen a few people talking about their own personal projects/websites so thought I'd mention something I want to start. Basically I noticed that if you scroll through news websites, other media, political party social medias etc etc any form of information re: politics anyone with half a whit will notice that while labour do often talk about specific party policies and actions they would take, the tories literally do not lay out what they will do if reelected. Even on their website they don't have anything clear, only a really vague long term plan that doesn't give any figures or facts to support anything they say and you can tell half of its bullshit anyway. Basically literally 95% of news/media relating to the conservatives is just them name calling and finger pointing with the other 5% being the robotic repetition of "strong and stable". So I thought well if you got rid of all that almost reality tv bullshit of just slagging each other off and just clearly laid out what the effects and results of each party would be then people would surely be able to decide who they want to vote for much easier.

    tl;dr - decided to start a fb page (so far unpublished) that will only share fact checked, unbiased and true articles about genuine policies and actions parties will take. So basically give a platform where there is none of the almost reality tv bullshit of politics involved.
    Would like to eventually set up a website with regular articles written by me and others but I don't have the funds/knowdledge of how without funds to set up a decent looking site where I can write articles.

    Thought may be of interest to you and if anyone wants in or can somehow help me out with any ideas let me knowwww!

  • in General
    Avatar for JackBesankah

    New frame has come, using Truvativ Powerspline 68/113mm bb and Sram s100 crankset, looks to mee like the spindle length is too long and leaving the bb quite open. Am i right? Is this a problem? Will i die/fuck something up riding like this? Solution?

Actions