BFF London is back for the first time since 2013. It's something I've been talking to Brendt about for the last couple of years and after several months of planning it seems to be coming together! It's a bit later in the year than previously and we have a new venue partner in Picturehouse, which enables us do screenings across London (Central, Hackney & West Norwood).
- Launch party at LMNH (22nd Nov)
- Special screening at Picturehouse Central (23rd Nov)
- Panel debate at Hackney PH (24th Nov)
- Urban bike shorts with two London films at Hackney PH (24th Nov)
- After Party at Number 90 in Hackney Wick (24th Nov)
- Gravel ride to Kent, starting in south London (25th Nov)
- Road cycling films + Bicycle Thieves at West Norwood PH (25th Nov)
Full lineup here - http://www.bicyclefilmfestival.com/london/
I'll post more details about the party and potentially an alley cat (looking for someone to help with this...) as we confirm. We are getting permission from the council for bike valet, but this should be provided at every venue.
We'll be doing a volunteer shoutout on Monday if anyone fancies helping out.
Hope to see you there! Please spread the word.