This is my fully custom-built destroyer of gravel and Randonneurs wet dream. See full spec below, any questions please ask.
- Surly straggler steel frame with Chris King threadless headset and top cap, HOPE silver spacers.
- Wheels are custom built HOPE 20 Five rims with Sapim Spokes. Rear hub is HOPE PRO 4, front hub is SP Dynamo PV-8 hub, tires are Clement Xploro MSO 40s, HOPE skewers.
- Ritchey classic D bars with Brooks leather tape, Thompson 10 degree 100mm stem, Thompson Seatpost, HOPE Seatpost clamp
- HOPE 4 arm crank with 24mm axel, Race Face Cinch BB
- Ultegra 11 spd 6800 long cage derailleur with Wolf Tooth RoadLink to make it reach the 11-36 SRAM lowest gear.
- 105 11 speed 5800 shifters
- TRP Spyre disc calipers and HOPE rotors
- Finishing accessories include SKS full-length guards, WALD basket attacked to a separate rack which works much more securely than the Mecano arms WALD provides. Custom fitting for extra neat Dynamo light which is an IQ-X Silver headlight. It also comes with an integrated CRANE bell as a headset spacer. The bottle cages are both King Cage Titanium
Since these pictures were taken - the Brooks saddle has been swapped out for a Selle Italia stripped back carbon saddle (pictures on request) and I'm chucking in some chunky flat pedals. The brake cables could do with replacing simply from being stored (in a dry indoor environment) for a bit too long right after cleaning so some liquid may have been sat in the cables.
Looking for £1200 ONO, can deliver in London