Happy to upload more pictures on request.
Collection preferred from Shadwell or Limehouse E1W in the evenings or Angel during the day, may be able to meet in between as well so just drop me a PM.
Never been crashed and functionally sound.
- T2 Wing Bars, 400mm (ctc) - £20
- Deda Velocita Track, 400mm (ctc) - £30
- Bontrager Race VR-C, 31.8, 31.8 (125mm drop / 85mm Reach) 420mm (ctc) - £10
- Ritchey Comp 6061 T-6 Double Butted, 400mm (ctc) - £15
- Deda Newton 7075 T6 Heat Treated, 31.7, 420mm - £25
- Selle Royal Freccia - £5
- San Marco Ozono Sport - £10
- Fabric Scoop Sport, 142mm - £15
- San Marco Ozono Sport - £5
- 3TTT Quill, 80mm - £10
- Specialized Silver 31.8, 110mm - £5
- Custom Silver Quill Stem - FREE
- Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy, 1 1/8 31.8 7 Deg - £10
- Unbranded Silver 25.4 Clamp Stem - FREE
- Unbranded, Black, 31.6mm, Length: 430mm - £5
- Kalloy ATB System, Black, 27.0mm - £5
Bearings are running smoothly unless stated otherwise.
- Shimano BBR60 x 2 - £7 each
- Shimano 105 Octalink BB-5500, 68 x 109.5mm, for double chainsets - £15
- Shimano Ultegra Octalink BB-6500, 118.5mm, for triple chainsets - £20
- Shimano BB ES25, 118mm - £7
- Shimano Deore BB-ES51, 68 x 121mm - £15
- Shimano BB-UN54, 68 x 107 - £6
- Shimano BB-UN55, 68 x 113mm - £5
- Campagnolo Veloce Square Taper, 111mm - £7 Like New. Compatible with Campagnolo ISO road cranksets (Veloce, Mirage, Xenon, Triple-series level)
- Miche Primato, 68 x 107mm - £7
- Front Wheel: H+ Son, black rim/BLB Silver Track Hub - £15 Some wear on braking surface but still has plenty of life left and hub bearings are running as should be.
Photos shown here
Will Update this post over the next couple of days.
Thanks for looking! :)