I have a few things I'm keen to get rid of as well.
- Nice chunk DMR tanwall 26er tyres. I think they are for BMX? Bought them in a desire to be a trendy functional rider, now no longer have a trendy functional retro MTB. Mucky and a bit fadey
- Clement Xplor Ush tyres 700x35. Used for 1 tour and a bit of commuting. Very cheap on PX, even cheaper here
- Motorcross bars with free tape residue - again with the aspirational trendyness, wanted to build a klunker. Did not like said clunker. These are wide, with crazy amounts of rise. Can give you a cool GT BMX stem for 1 1/8th steerers as well. A very, very heavy combo
Also have a rusty but lovely old Trek 990, modified by Sam at Stayer cycles, total FBNPAPAPA or whatever the acronym is, ideal for someone maybe 5"4-5"7 ish. Pics on request
For almost free
- Some type of Kona - is it a lava dome? Thunder dome? Chunder dome? who knows. It has a stuck seatpost, a fair amount of rust, and that thing from the film Possession living in the bottom bracket. All for the competitive corona price of 15 quid.
- Colnago 26er forks. Excellent levels of steerer length. Cromo strength and weight. Nice detailing. 10 quid.
Still commuting into work for at least the next week. Could potentially meet at S Gyle, Haymarket or Waverley. Will be bringing in a bike on Friday for someone, so could brings things up then. Will stand a respectable distance away, and toss things over underhand.