Italian frameset made from Columbus EL tubing, italian thread bottom bracket, Campagnolo dropouts, internal rear brake cable guide, 27.2mm seatpost.
Frameset size is 56cm (TP 56, ST 56cm - square). It has Atala decals but can't confirm it's 100% Atala.
I built it, rode it and it just didn't feel right for me plus n+1 bike formula no longer works with shed.
Bike comes fully equipped with 1st generation Campagnolo Chorus groupset (1987 catalogue), Campagnolo wheelset, Campagnolo cables etc. Paint is in great condition, decals are a bit worse but looks good anyway.
- Campagnolo Chorus crankset in 170mm with 53/40 rings, Campagnolo SC-S 115mm bottom bracket (new) with Campagnolo crank bolts (new)
- Chorus braze-on front derailleur, Chorus rear derailleur.
- Campagnolo Omega Strada wheelset on 36 holes Chorus hubs (hubs were serviced)
- Rear hub is screw-on with 6 speed Regina cassette and it is all driven by new KMC chain with quick link. Veloflex Record clincher tyres with 350km tops on them.
- Chorus brakes with new Jagwire brake pads and new Campagnolo Ultrashift inner and outer cables (gear & brake)
- Hoods were replaced from white to original black to match whole build
- Serviced Chorus headset, 3TTT stem and Cinelli Giro D'Italia 64-42 handlebars wrapped in Fizik Performance bar tape (super comfy)
- Campagnolo Chorus seatpost 27.2 with Selle Italia Turbo Matic saddle, Campagnolo seat bolt.
£480 - East London (E2 zone)
Photos can be found HERE.