So many set backs with this. Had to order new hoses as the old ones were just a smidge too short.
I installed the bb bearings and the inner sleeve that stops the internal cable rubbing on the crank axle. But I done this before I had tried to thread the rear brake hose through the frame.
The brake hose hits the sleeve and it's near impossible to get it round past it and up the down tube. Really didn't want to knock the bearings back out so spent over an hour with picks trying to tease the hose around the sleeve.
Got there in the end but then realised the hose was too short. I realised if I took it back out I'd have to go through the nightmare of trying to get the hose past the sleeve again.
Ended up screwing a little red thingy, that's from a rockshox reverb hose kit, onto the hose then tying thread onto it. Pulled it out through the frame then put the red thing into the new hose and pulled on the thread to help guide it back around the sleeve. Worked a treat but fuck me it was stressful.
Should be able to take it out on its maiden voyage tomorrow.