Selling my Pompino as I've got a Pompetamine and don't really need both.
Condition is generally good, some surface rust as it's a raw (lacquered) finish, worst around the chainstay mudguard mount.
Really nice, comfortable, versatile ride.
Set up fixed at the moment so I'd recommend foot retention (can sell some Ultegra SPD-SLs with it for an extra £15) but has two brakes and just needs a freewheel to convert back.
Rear wheel is almost new, only ridden a handful of times.
For sizing, I'm 5'11" and it's perfect for me. Geo is here: https://geometrygeeks.bike/bike/on-one-el-pompino-2017/
Collection from Beckenham/Bromley or can probably deliver in SE London.
- On One Pompino v4 Large
- SRAM Force cranks (not the Red pictured)
- Rear wheel: DT Swiss r460 / Novatec fixed/free, nearly new
- Front wheel: Mavic Aksium
- Tyres: Continental Sport Contact 35c
- Headset: FSA Orbit
- Bars: Easton Monkey Bar EA70
- Stem: Raceface
- Brakes: Tektro
- Seatpost: Selcof (not the one in the pics)
- Seat: Selle Italia x3
- Pedals: Wellgo (or Ultegra for +£15)