Ha, last update on this frame/project was 4 years ago... about a year ago I decided to finish up what I'd started. It's a bit of a miss-match Campy set-up. But still the dream bike I had in mind when starting this project. Especially the FiR 700/650c combo I haven't seen on any other bike.
Although this is very much my dream bike, I'm thinking of selling because I really want to get my road bike game on point and do some more km's in 2018 (this bike is nowhere near my ideal measurements).
List f parts:
- Concorde Astore TT frame (90s) - 57-59CT
- Campagnolo C-Record Delta brakes 2nd gen.
- Campagnolo Athena Crank
- Campagnolo bottom bracket
- Campy Triomphe Pedalen + Campagnolo Aero toeclips
- Front wheel FiR Super Rialto Grid 650c with FiR hub
- Campagnolo rear hub Athena
- FiR Super Rialto Grid 700c rim, flat spokes
- Shimano 600 70mm stem NOS
- Campagnolo Brev Crank dust caps
- Continental Grand prix tires
- Campagnolo front/rear derailleur + shifters
- Campagnolo Aero bottle (Borraccia Biodynamica)
- Selle Italia Flite Evolution Carbon/Titanium
- Campagnolo Chorus/Record brake levers
- Nitto 666 seatpost
- Basic time trial bars with Syntce add-on