Time for me to leave these shores but sadly the bike does not follow. Asking £190 ono.
- Koya Miyata original patina and stickers! HM2 tubing
- Koya Miyata head badge
- Dura Ace NJS headset (old school)
- 105 front calipers (fresh blocks)
- cut down aluminium bullhorns 400mm
- DiaTech Dirty Harry brake lever (right only)
- 107mm Shimano UN54 bottom bracket
- 165mm P cranks
- Gatorskin tyres (still bullet proof)
- 30mm high profile matt black rims laced on king kong sealed hubs (fixed & SS)
- Selle Italia yellow saddle
- Flute seat post
- GB stem 100mm reach
- Zefal Swann rear mud guard
- KMC K710 nickel plated chain
- crappy wide platform pedals that do the job just fine.
This is a bomb proof bike, quick and does not attract too much attention from would be thieves. Always stored indoors. It has been my favourite bike of all time and she needs a new home.
Located in Maida Vale, London. Test rides are welcome. Dibs, PM etc. Cash on collection. Will include D lock with all keys if you are nice.