Built this frame up so I could race cross a few years ago but I used it once, had an accident and haven't touched it since. Good condition, few scratches as expected but nothing major. It's a lovely bike with huge tyre clearance. Sad to see it go!
Spec as follows:
- Focus Mares AX frame in snazzy Rapha CX Team-esque colourway 52cm TT (c-c) which sits between a S and an M in current range. I'm 5'9" with long arms and this was perfect for me.
- Full Carbon Fork with mega clearance
- Brand new Ultegra CX 11-speed chainset with 36/46 rings
- Ultegra derailleurs
- 11-28T cassette (pretty sure Ultegra)
- 120mm 3T stem (c-c)
- uncut steerer!
- FSA wing compact bars 38cm (c-c)
- Bontrager seatpost
- TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes
- OTP disc QR wheelset
- 35C Continental Cyclocross Speed Tyres
- Will throw in the Specialized Power saddle if a female buyer :)
Asking for £750
Based Holloway N7
Must be collected before 28th October as moving