Ah yes. My estimate thing below
I put it on at 495, expecting that we'd get interest around 475.
I was on a really busy road so was pretty concerned that most people would just see the noise and decide immediately not to buy. So I'd pretty much decided that if I got something decent then I'd take it, rather than holding out for a stellar offer.
I had loads of viewings in the first couple of weeks. I think 20 in week 1 and another 15 in week 2. Almost everyone said the house was nice but it was just too noisy.
Toward the end of 2nd week I got two offers at the same time. One at 440 and one at 465.
Said to both that they weren't the only offer.
The 440 person didn't reply, the 465 person offered 476.5
I bit their hand off.