We are hiring! Perfect for someone who has PR experience and bloody loves cycling. Details below, feel free to message me for more info. Cheers!
More info on the company here
VACANCY: PR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Salary: £27k-£31k, dependent on experience
Full time, London
28 days of paid annual leave including Bank Holidays
Please send a covering letter & CV to:
Adam Tranter, Managing Director: email@example.com. No agencies thanks.
Fusion Media, the specialist endurance sport agency, is seeking an experienced PR Account Manager to work across UK and European briefs in their versatile and fast-paced PR team. The candidate will have previous experience in PR and be very passionate about sport. A good knowledge about cycling and running – both from a participation and sporting standpoint – is desirable.
Working as part of a versatile and fast-paced team of ten, the successful candidate will be comfortable working on a variety of different projects and managing on-going relationships with clients and specialist, fitness and national media both in the UK and Europe. The candidate should be a self-starter and be confident pro-actively pitching ideas and stories, as well as building relationships with key media.
A Bit About Us
We’re Fusion Media – an endurance sport PR and social media agency, with deep roots within cycling.
We talk authentically to passionate and knowledgeable cyclists, runners and endurance athletes across the UK and Europe.
We have a proven record for delivering. We pride ourselves on the relationships and influence we have across specialist and national media. We’re a team of endurance sport experts that know our audience and how to talk to them.
Our way of working is simple, we don’t like to overcomplicate things. We live and breathe sport and really enjoy and believe in what we do. We’re a growing agency and work with some of the best and most interesting names in the sector.
The Role and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for coming up with creative ideas, pro-active and reactive news stories and will have great relationship management skills. They also need to have excellent attention to detail, have a first class writing ability and be able to provide ongoing day-to-day support across several clients. They will be comfortable on the phone and meeting new people, as well as being a multitasker.
– Work with Account Director and fellow PR Managers to plan and secure coverage that meets client objectives.
– Develop campaign and PR strategies for clients.
– Media liaison – day-to-day communication in person and on the phone with freelance and staff journalists in both the UK and Europe, building, retaining and developing relationships.
– Client communication – regular interaction with our clients to keep them informed of our progress and successes. Their success is our success.
– Reporting – Working with the junior PR team to create and share clear and insightful reports for clients.
– Creative thinking – brainstorming great ideas and researching new PR opportunities to win coverage and recognition for clients.
– Work with Managing Director on new business pitches and new client on-boarding.
– Getting stuck in and helping out where required – we’re a small agency, hard work and flexibility is very important.
Rest of info can be found here: http://www.fusion-media.co.uk/vacancy-pr-account-manager/