I have the following stuff I'd like to see gone by Friday:
- Pair of 36 hole Mavic GP4 tubular rims, yellow/purple sticker era. Have seen very little use but there is some glue residue. £30 ono.
- Sachs Huret front and rear derailleurs. In decent nick, new jockey wheels. I have the matching downtube shifters, but one is missing its bolt so I will include them for free. £20 ono.
- Weinmann 570 caliper brakes and matching levers. No hoods.
- Look PP65 french threaded pedals, ca. 1984. Heavy fuckers and plenty of wear but in good shape.
PROBABLY JUNK BUT ALSO FREE:
- Shimano Exage Motion levers
- Diacompe black brake hoods, never used
- 72 spokes that were used to lace low-flange Sachs New Success hubs to the above Mavic GP4s. No stripped threads or ovalised nipples.
Two stovetop espresso makers. One small/black, one medium/white. Both have silicone o-rings, no rubbery-tasting coffee! make an offer.
Pickup in N16. Cheers! Haven't gotten around to taking pictures but can do so.