Nitto RB010AA Bullhorns
In great conditions, the only marks would be from fitting it and taking it off.
These bars were designed by Tokyo Fixed in collaboration with Nitto. They are similar to the Nitto RB002's but with a bit more of a fierce look. The grip next to the stem clamp is straight with a slight drop reminiscent of the Nitto Tsubo bars. The extended grip is short with a slight rise to keep your hands steady when your sprinting. These bars are perfect for fixed riders who like to get aggressive.
- 40cm width
- 25.4 clamp
- Perfectly fit Nitto bar ends
Brand New Unbranded (Can't remember where I got it from) anodised track handlebar.
Deda Pista 40cm Track handlebar.
It has scratches, looks slightly bent. But still strong and could be perfect for a street build track bike, beater.
Pro Aluminium - Mark Cavendish Star Series Handle bar with Cinelli Mash Bar tape.
- 31.8 mm
- Designed in cooperation with Mark Cavendish
- Alloy 7050 material with full OS top section and internal ribs for ultimate rigidity
- With anatomic bend and integrated dual cable routing
- Ideally used in conjunction with the matching Vibe Sprint stem for optimal rigidity and optics
This bar is supper comfortable. Probably my favourite bar for a road or track bike build.
Leader Cosmic Saddle
In good conditions apart from a small scuffed bit on the left side (pictured).
Comfortable shape, very similar to the classic Concor saddle.
Dibs here followed by PM please.
I will follow order of PMs.
Cash on collection from Tooting Bec Station.