I've got a manrose wf120 something, which extracts 36l/s. So on paper your fan does 61l/s which is better. But not dramatically so, as it would be going from a 100mm window fan (23l /s).
So yeah basically I've got the fan in the only feasible location and it's drawing air out at the maximum feasible flow rate. Not surprisingly since i specified it :)
Not planning on changing the glass, as I had it done to fit the fan, and not planning on dropping the ceiling level because I'd have to change the window including its external appearance and that would probably require permissions as I live in a conservation area, and also be a lot of work.