A friend with poor taste is looking for a wheelset for his commuter, not high end, but in good cosmetic and serviceable condition. These are his foolish desires...
- Modern style (black with white decals on the rims)
- Small flange front hub
- Will be riding single speed, but would happily take a set of road wheels and use a single speed kit
- Campag with that awful spoke pattern like a spok on the rear would be great
- Black/white spoke mix is a winw
- Not very pricey, it's a commuter
So I think realistically for his budget, either a reasonably modern road wheelset with a freehub, or a set of those Mavic track wheels everyone used to use for practice might be cool? What you got?