We're pleased to welcome Albion back into the Raeburn Lab on weekend of Nov 16th & 17th, midday til 18.00 (or whenever we finish repairs!)
The usual great mix over the weekend, at Raeburn, Studio 1 The Textile Building, 29a Chatham Place
Hackney, London, E9 6FJ
- Pop up Albion store, a chance to see their Winter products up close, try on, and talk to the team behind them
- Saturday Parachute musette workshops through the day
- Free drop-in Repair & Rejuvenation services; we're challenging you, if you have any brand cyclewear, why aren't you wearing it any more? We have repair options, heat-press patches to apply, and mouldable Sugru glue to upgrade those products that might need some TLC. ....Let me know what you've got!
- Coffee from Old Spike in Peckham - a business changing lives through social purpose.
- Beer from Toast, A b-corp brewing with surplus bread giving all profits to charity
All welcome! Bring your bikes/pets/children straight into the studio, lots to see including the latest Raeburn x Timberland collection
More details here via Albion post ...just ask if you have any questions!