I am a 15 year old Croydon GCSE student and am currently working on a Design and Technology project to design and make a bike storage compartment.
I would really appreciate it if you could reply to this short questionnaire, it would really help my project.
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
- Would it be useful to have a puncture repair kit permanently stored on your bicycle?
- Would it be useful to have some additional storage space on your bicycle to store other essential items (wallet, keys etc.)?
- Do you currently have a storage area on your bicycle? If you don't how do you carry essential items? Rucksack, pockets etc.
- What is the most annoying thing about carrying items when cycling? Discomfort, security etc.
- What are the most important factors to you when considering a bicycle storage compartment? Balance, weight, stability, expense etc.
- What additional features would be useful to you for the storage compartment to include? Lighting, GPS tracker, pedometer etc.
- Would you prefer a larger storage compartment for more storage space or a smaller one for less weight?
- Have you any preferences about colour or shape of the storage area?
- Are there any other features you can think of that would make it more useful and practical for you?
- Should it be permanently attached to the bike or detachable?