Bought this in october to commute on and just looking to move on/upgrade really.
Incredibly versatile bike with all the mounts you could wish for, comfy geometry and massive tyre clearance.
- Shimano RS685 Shifters and calipers (11 speed ultegra 6800 level)
- Tiagra 4700 cranks with Superstar 46t narrow wide chainring
- 18T cog on the back with singlespeed conversion kit.
- Stock Bontrager TLR wheels
- Schwalbe G - One Tubeless ready tyres
- 3T Carbon seatpost with alloy stem and bars.
- Saddle NOT included but can include a normal alloy road saddle instead.
It may be set up singlespeed but a 1x 11 speed set up would be easily achievable on this if that's the way you wanted to go.
Either a great commuter or all out gravel bike.