Can you help make our charity bike ride of the year the best yet?!
We are the national charity for children and young people with autism, working to give them the future that they deserve!
This event is one of our biggest annual fundraisers and a staple in our calendar every year. To give you a brief outline of how it works, our cyclists will start the route at Saracens Allianz Park in London on the 31st August, riding through the night to reach the lovely Adlington Hall on the outskirts of Manchester on September 1st. We are especially excited for this year’s event as it is a new route, which will see the cyclists crossing the Peaks as the sun rises.
We're looking for talented, enthusiastic #TeamAmbitious cyclists to help us make this year the best yet! Take part as an individual or as part of a Relay team and help us continue to provide vital services for children and young people with autism.
Signing up is easy:
As part of the team riders will receive top treatment from the fundraising team and training tips and advice from Rapha. As well as
• Access to our closed Facebook group and whatsapp group
• Invitation to our information evening, to learn more about the event at a Rapha clubhouse
• The ability to join a training ride with other London to Manchester team members
• The opportunity to earn an exclusive London to Manchester Rapha jersey*
• And to be able to take on a challenge of a lifetime
You can read more about our event and how to sign up here: https://www.ambitiousaboutautism.org.uk/events/london-to-manchester-2019
It would be great to have you on the team!
You can read more about our event and charity here: https://www.ambitiousaboutautism.org.uk/events/london-to-manchester-2019 !