Hey guys and girls.
I’m looking to give my lovely old Rossin some 10- or 11-speed Campy love. Looking for opinions/tips/advice on the following:
1) Black or silver groupset? Black seems to be much easier to find, but with the silver headset which I’d like to keep silver should look nicer.
2) Any idea if I need to substitute mid or long drop brakes? I did a similar conversion on an old KTM with Shimano 105 a while ago, and the new brakes didn’t have enough reach.
3) If I go silver, any recommendations on shiny silver wheels / rims to match?
4) Is there any point, besides weight savings, in fitting a carbon fork?
5) Where can I find neat looking barrel adjusters..?