Weekend warrior, occasional tourer. Shimano all the way.
Most recent activity
@Acapulpo Shifters are yours if you want. Also I added a front brake to match that 600 rear you dibs'd if interested..
Yea rims are solid and completely unworn
Just a heads up on the Hopes @Dexter - part of the low price is that they use these specific diameter rotors which are hard to find now days. The rotors included have life left though.
Added some nice wheels, rims, hubs, chainsets and a cool Specialised Epic carbon fibre frame!
Let me know if prices are off - haven't been on these forums for a few years so going from memory.
Updated with provisional dibs'.
Only willing to post for stuff that hasn't been shifted in 2 weeks or so - sorry for my laziness!
Yea will work with pretty much any post 8 speed era Shimano derailleurs as far as I'm aware!
Bunch of stuff I have been hoarding too long!
Just donate the price to a charity of your choice - or one of these if that's too broad:
Dibs the item on thread and then DM me some proof of the donation and the item's your's.
Collection only from London SW17.
- Cinelli Criterium 65-42 £20
- ITM Millenium - Ergal UltraLight 7075 £20
- FSA RD330 31.8mm £10
- Mystery lightweight bars (scratched up with the white bar tape) £5
- Various size toeclips - Free with any purchase
- White leather toe straps - £3
- Flat black double sided SPDs - Free with any purchase
- Berthet Lyotard pedals with toe clips - £5 - DIBS'd
- Specialised Epic carbon fibre (top 55cm cc/seat 57cm ct) - £40 - DIBS'd
(Pretty unusual and historic frame - one of the first carbons. I think its somewhere between 1988 to 91. Seatstay->chainstay lug has been re-glued with epoxy and cosmetically quite messy hence low price. Originally came with all the shimnano 600 gear in this thread. Original alu forks can be included but have a chopped seized stem which you'd have to drill out)
Hubs / Rims