Cheers, right at the bottom of the learning curve at the moment so every new joint I do I learn something new/improve slightly which is encouraging.
Added a pair of low-rider mounts to the fork of the Roadrat, as well as a cable guide for the brake hose, after work this evening. Happier with the brazing, a lot tidier, even pre-filing. Held back with the flame once everything was up to temperature and it definitely helped, moved more quickly too, to hopefully reduce how much heat was put into the tubes.
Spray.bike paint does not like heat at all though compared to the paint on the frame! Frame and forks will be off to be powder coated once I've added the braze-ons I want to the frame.