£200 + £20 P&P for wheels (or collection from Shrewsbury) and £30 + £5 P&P for tyres. Wheels and tyres together £220 + £20.
Wheels are nice and true with no dents or scrapes. Run tubeless with Gorilla tape, so some sealant residue, presta valves cut from old tubes which work fine. In the region of 1500km on them. No QR skewers. I think I've got some spare spokes, but I'll have to have a hunt in the depths of the shed.
• Rims - Stans NoTubes Crest 650b MK2 - de-stickered, tubeless, 21mm internal width.
• Front hub - Love Mud Juice (rebadged Shutter Precision PD-8, by Alpkit's internal bike brand). 6Vx3W Dyno hub, 6 bolt disc hub, bearings are good, 32h, 100mm QR.
• Rear hub - Shimano XT M756. 135mm QR, six bolt disc, 32h, bearings are also good, freehub splines in good condition.
• Spokes and nips - ACI Aplina DB spokes and brass nipples. 3x cross lacing.
• Tyres - WTB Horizon TCS Road 650 x 47c. Good condition, same mileage as wheels, ~40% worn, no repairs, tubeless residue.
PM if interested. PayPal for payment.