Moved to eBay.
For sale are a frame, fork, headset, stem and spacers, seat clamp, seat post, wheels and skewers. You'd need bars, brakes, and a drivetrain to complete it.
Part list below:
- 2009 Kona Caldera frame, 18″
- 2006-ish Kona Project 2 forks. 405mm axle to crown. Allegedly triple-butted.
- Novatec D042SB-SS-11S (rear) and D041SB (front) hubs. Six bolt disk.
- Mavic XM319 rims. 27.5″, 32 hole.
- Schwalbe G-One Speed Addix tyres. 27.5″×2″. These are set up with tubes.
- FSA Omega stem. 60mm.
- Ritchey Comp Cartridge Logic headset .
- FSA Gossamer stem, with a fair old amount of set back.
- Shimano skewer on the front, Joy skewer at the back.
I've had it built up with drop bars (Ritchey Venturemax) and flat bars (Planet X Jones rip-offs). Works pretty well with both. I wrote a bit about it here.
Good points: it builds up to be light and quick, but it isn't so nice you wouldn't be okay locking it up outside the pub. Mudguard mounts, rear rack mounts. Standard everything: 6-bolt wheels, IS disk mounts, 73mm BB shell, 100/135mm hub spacing, 27.2 seat post, 31.8 bars.
Bad points: the real bearings feel a bit notchy off the bike, but I can't say I noticed it while it was built up. They're 6001s, so fairly easy to buy and replace. There's also a bunch of marks on the frame and fork, and some bubbling of the paint around the cable guides and bottle + rack eyelets. Oh, and one bottle bolt is missing.
For collection in Birmingham (B30). I can probably deliver to Euston for the cost of the train fare, or post via courier. (It'd need to go into two boxes, so could be a bit pricey.)
Moved to eBay.