Up for grabs is a beautiful Specialized Allez Sprint Comp Disc - It’s a really fast bike and rides amazingly. A true all-season do it all bike.
It’s less than a year old and is in excellent condition, always maintained to a very high level, never crashed - Only noticeable marks are a stone chip on the back/side of the seat tube, and a scratch on the rear mech.
Factory spec, besides a couple of key upgrades:
- S-Works 120mm SL Stem (£95)
- Continental GP5000 tyes (£90) (Not the corsas in pic)
- Ultergra Chain & Cassette (£100)
- Stayer 60mm on DT-Swiss 350 wheels - Clincher/Tubeless (£1,095)
- Factory Spec can be found here (£1,999)
- Asking £2,150 as it is, with wheels - Or if there’s enough interest separately, can split out wheels/rest of bike
It’s a 54cm, with plenty of steerer tube for front end adjustment.
Bike is located in Stoke Newington, Hackney. Collection preferred, although can have it boxed up & couriered at buyers expense. Viewings welcome - Any questions PM me.
In summary, a very well-regarded bike which you can ride/race all year around, with a handful of choice upgrades improve it. Bike Radar's review here.