Job: Zedify Rider, Location: London, Salary: £11.90 Per hour +holiday pay (Salary will track living wage)
I work for Zedify Logistics/Couriers.
we are looking for friendly and hard-working individuals with a passion for cycling and a reasonable level of fitness to join our London team based in lovely Hoxton and I thought posting details here would be a great place to start.
We are looking for a 3-5 days per week commitment and for our part offer reliable regular hours rather than zero hrs/gig economy, and London Living Wage of £11.05 ph plus holiday pay.
You would be delivering packages all over the capital as part of our zero-emission delivery service via electric assist Cargo Bike or Trike.
Having been a rider myself, I can vouch that regular hours are always available, there is great support for riders as a new starter and ongoing, and the riders and management are a great bunch to work with.
What we look for in our Best Riders:
• Dynamic and hardworking
• Not afraid of the weather (winter is Coming!)
• Physically fit and strong, to be able to carry parcels and to manage bikes
• Knowledgeable and respectful of the highway code (no alleycat style antics I’m afraid)
• Happy to work unsupervised on your shifts and able to use own initiative
• Punctual, presentable, trustworthy and reliable
• Sick pay
• Injury Insurance
• Higher rates of pay for Senior riders + Team Leaders for riders that are excelling.
If that sounds interesting please do email or DM me to find out more and we can set up a brief telephone interview and have a chat: email@example.com
Don't worry about formatting, just type in the text and we'll take care of making sense of it. We will auto-convert links, and if you put asterisks around words we will make them bold.
For a full reference visit the Markdown syntax.
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.