Will be adding as I go. Collection in or near Herne Hill. Postage for smaller items on top. Dibs followed by dm with final agreement within 24 hours please.
1) Plume 27.2mm rear mudguard. Won’t fit larger than 27.2 tube. £10
2) Right hand Shimano hydro brake and calliper, for narrow bars, excellent condition. £10. Can probably find some new white hose and new brake pads if you want them, for a couple quid extra.
3) Short cage 105 (5701) rear derailleur. Good aesthetic condition, works perfectly. £10
4) Tektro 2 finger right hand brake lever, for narrow bars. £3.50
5) Tektro time trial brake, right hand, scratched but never crashed. £5
6) Tri Diamondbacks freewheel, ridden a handful of times and removed, works perfectly. £3.50
7)9sp Chain ring, 44t, 110 bcd. Good/vgc off a specialised entry level mtb. £3.50
8) Whatever this Garmin crank arm thing is. Free collect only.
9) Steel road QR skewers. Brand new. £1.50 per skewer, I have fuckloads so can mix and match or whatever you want.
Do you have any Shimano skewers? 🙂
10) This freehub, free.
#8 looks the same as my cadence sensor.
11) Shimano skewers found so far. £12 for the Ultegra pair in VVGC (front one is around here somewhere, probably in its wheel). £6 for black pair.
Could I pay the postage on #8 cadence sensor please?
Lucky you, £30 on wiggle but im a person of my word, sure just pay postage.
-It’s 2am and my partner is angry that I’m giving away her garmin sensor. Might have to retract offer after all.
Would love to grab a pair of the no.9 skewers if possible? Could swing by this weekend if that works?
Sure, ping me a dm.
Ok mate. If you have a price, let me know.
Apologies buddy but it’s not for sale. Will remember this thread if it’s still kicking about in a few weeks.
12) Quill stem, very good/excellent condition. £10?
13) Kenda Kaliente 700c x 23 track tyres, pair, forgot to include other in pic. Foldable, used once at HHV and haven’t gone back so time to accept it’s not for me. £25 pair
14) Handlebars, narrow, scratched near clamping area, bit of rust/patina(?) shown on the underside, very comfortable wrist angle. Bought for £40 because they are similar to a Nitto B302 that wasn’t in stock anywhere. £20
15) Bianchi wheelset from some years ago, owned by my Mrs. who used them on her little used road bike. Well-crafted in Italy, bearings are like new, minimal/light brake track wear, true and round. Can de-sticker if purchaser wants. Specs on the hub are dust, will clean before handover. Tyre not included. SOLD
16) Miscellany ok? Grow lamps. £5
Don't worry about formatting, just type in the text and we'll take care of making sense of it. We will auto-convert links, and if you put asterisks around words we will make them bold.
For a full reference visit the Markdown syntax.
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.