Prices are for collection from E9 (preferred). Will post (with proof of delivery) if you pay postage.
Dibs please then follow with pm, thanks.
1. 50T SRAM Xsync 1x chainring good condition (left of the 2 in photo)
2. WTB Ti Saddle light @ 181gms, nice but too skinny for me (it's 127mm)
£30 > now £25 > £23 > now £21 > now £20
3. BR-R650 long reach calipers, pair Really good braking power with good quality TRP pads (in unmatching pad carriers.) One of the fixing bolts is a little stiff with loctite but generally in great condition.
4. Garmin Etrex HCX Vista see here: https://www.lfgss.com/conversations/362202/#comment16013983
5. Lezyne Mini Drive XL Bought 10 years ago and used for a couple of years. I thought the batteries (there's 2) had degraded massively but just tried them both again now and they each give at least some light for 2 hours so maybe good for someone? Mounts for Oversize + standard bars and helmet.
free, pick up only from E9
Tektro RL340 levers and CR510 cantis with pads £10, sold
Black Brooks Professional Copper rivets £55 > now £50 > £48, sold
Charge saddle £7, sold
Fabric saddle £7 sold
3 x Gravelking slicks 700x32 £18, sold
Vittoria Pave’ 700c x 27 £5, sold
2 x Corsa Control 700x25 £20, sold
Ultegra BR6700 calipers with Swissstop yellow (carbon rim) pads, slight rounding of one pad grub/retaining screw (works fine though) and otherwise great condition £25, sold
Ortlieb mini-saddle bags £12.50 for both, sold
Shimano SPD-SL PD5700 (the only item I can't remember how I got, so guessing this price is fair...) £10>£8 sold
Raceblade Long Mudguards: £10, sold
Dibs on the ortlieb saddle bags!
DM for the mudguards
If you can post the Fabric saddle for £10 I'd be keen?
Charge saddle to @1903
saddle bags to @cameronbray 2nds to @jahknob
Fabric saddle sold
Corsa controls to @AlphaOmega
Now updated up above
dibs gk slicks
2nd for the gravel kings
Calipers dropped to £25 (should have marked them as this originally)
edit 2nd after matteroftaste
I'll take the Open Pave. DM follows
3rd on saddle bags if possible
2nd dibs on guards
Price drops on Brooks and skinny Ti saddle
@carlito narrow (skinny) saddle :)
Further price drops...
Dibs on 50t chainring
Dibs on SPD-SL, sending message
Stuff updated and further price drops.
Levers and cantis added, price drop on the saddle.
I'll take the levers and cantis please, will pm
Cantis and levers sold, free Lezyne light added.
Are the veloflex 28's still available? I'll have them if they are, can collect from E9 tomorrow after work or at some point over weekend. If still available DM me date/time/payment info, cheers.
Yep, still here, just messaged you now.
Edit, Veloflexes now sold
Don't worry about formatting, just type in the text and we'll take care of making sense of it. We will auto-convert links, and if you put asterisks around words we will make them bold.
For a full reference visit the Markdown syntax.
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.