Some things you can collect from E8 for free if you're interested before I take it to Camberwell subterranea:
1) Black steel flat mtb bars, no brand. For example if you collect scrap metal. 610mm 25.4
2) Black lock on foam grips for that throttle sensation
3) Carbon flat mtb bars. Great for getting carbon fibre splinters in your hands. 560mm, 25.4
4) A right hand shimano servo-wave v brake lever
5) An old deore 34.9mm bottom pull front mech
6) A newer XT 34.9mm top pull front mech with shim for 31.8mm
Edit, gah, bailing out. Apologies.
Hey I would be interested in either of the mechs if they make it to Camberwell with you!
Take the carbon bars if they in relatively good con, and they passing through Camberwell.
Don't worry about formatting, just type in the text and we'll take care of making sense of it. We will auto-convert links, and if you put asterisks around words we will make them bold.
For a full reference visit the Markdown syntax.
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.