Thread closed for now
If any ones interested in any of the items just PM me.
On one wheels what's the rear OLN please?
Also are the trucks meant to be like that on the cruiser? They look the wrong way round.
Dibs (15) Mindless Calamari Cruiser
Edited ^ trucks are right I think, just a weird design for sharper steering
(14) 28c Specialized S-works, rear slightly worn, used but good tyres - £35
What size is the sag mini messenger?
found it online.
Dibs and DM'd
dibs ' Mack workshop rack back, used but washed and in good condition - £40'
(62) Campagnolo Brevetti Internaz 27.2mm -£30
(63) I.K.E. Light 27.2 - £13
(64) Unbranded 27.2 - £10
(63) Gap inline 27.2 - £10
(64) Miche set back 27.2, good as new - £25
(67) Cinelli Neos 27.2, few scuffs - £55
(68) Thomson Masterpiece 31.6, sings of use, marker pen on logo but good - £45
(69) Thomson Elite 27.2, cut down 18.5cm long, well used - £45
(70) Thomson new never used, 250mm 27.2 - £75
(71) Thomson road 110, 10° - £50
(72) Thomson road 100, 10° - £50
(73) Thomson road 100, -17° - £55
(73.5) Thomson road 110 -17 - £55
(74) Syntace F99 110, 25.4mm from Googling but 26mm Cinelli bars seem to fit fine - £18
(75) Nitto Jaguar 110 - £45
(76) ITM 110, 25.4 - £15
(77) ITM Eclypse 90 25.4 - £15
(78) Kalloy 80 25.4 - £10
(79) Shimano Sora brakes, pair, mid/short reach - £33
(80) Tekro mini V’s - £15
(82) Shimano spd-sl Road pedals, scratched but work fine- £15
(84) Sturmey Archer 19t - £10
(85) MKS AR-1 - £10
(87) Plastic beater pedals, bearings still okay - £5
(89) Plastic toe clips, large - £5
(90) Yellow grips - £5
Armpit to armpit, what's the width of the giro jersey please?
Giro size chart says, 91.44 - 96.52cm chest, but armpits measure 42cm, not sure what that tells you though sorry
dibs on (53) Giro medium jersey
dibs on the Masterpiece 31.6
Tempted by 17 or 18, let me review once sober!!!
specialized tyres arrived - slightly annoyingly they are 26c not 28c... oh well.
Might be worth clarifying if that was seller or buyer error
What size are the alpinestars pads?
don't want to sound like a whinger but the listing was for 28s
I'll fit one and see how it measures up I guess. if they're no wider than my current 25s I'll sell them on.
just having one of those days where multiple things have happened that have pissed me off. whinge whinge.
Could item 91 be involved in the confusion? 😉
I could do with some item 91 after today
Mate I would of message you back and refunded you, when I had the tyres on the looked like 28s to me
Go ride ya bike
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.