Having a big clearout to pay for my next build. All prices should be a bit cheaper than eBay; let me know if anything is way out. All items located in Camberwell, SE5. Priority is given to collection but I can post at cost (UK only).
Many of these bits were split from my MoGOF builds, see here if interested in the frames... https://www.lfgss.com/conversations/360256/
What we got...
1. Campagnolo Chorus 11-speed cassette (12-27) and lock-ring
2. Campagnolo Chorus 11-speed rear derailleur
3. Yokozuna Ultimo Disc Rotors x2
4. Shimano GRX RX810 full hydraulic disc calipers (flat mount)
5. MKS Esprit Pedals
6. Praxis Works Alba 1x Crankset
7. Campagnolo Record Crankset (Square Taper)
8. Nitto S83 "Crystal Fellow" Seat post
9. Black Quill Stem 26/100mm
10. Panaracer Pasela 26" x 1.5" (559-37)
11. Thomson Elite Inline (Black, 25.0mm)
12. Rene Herse Steilacoom Pass Extralight Tyres
13. QuadLock Case for iPhone 6 Plus
14. Campagnolo 9 speed cassette
15. Beater Gel Flow Flite Saddle
16. Deda Piega Drop Bars (26mm)
17. PRO Compact Drop Bars
18. Campagnolo Khamsin Wheelset (Damaged Rear!)
19. Challenge Paris Roubaix Tyres
20. Cinelli 1A Quill Stem
21. Sugino Impel Triple Crankset (Damaged)
22. Specialized A-head MTB Stem
23. Beater Riser Quill Stem
24. Brand-X Inline Seatpost 26.4 (Black)
25. Manitou Spyder Retro XC Suspension Fork
26. Aluminium MTB Flat Bar
27. Easton EA70 Monkey Bar Risers
28. Soma Highway One (HWY1) Compact Drop Bars (26mm)
29. Cane Creek Forty 1" Traditional Threadless Headset
30. Campagnolo Daytona Square Taper Crankset with Bolts
31. Campagnolo Chorus 9-Speed Integrated Shifters
32. Campagnolo Daytona Front Derailleur
33. Campagnolo Veloce Rear Derailleur
34. Campagnolo Daytona Brake Calipers with Kool Stop pads
35. Tifosi Square Taper Bottom Bracket
36. Wald Basket Struts
37. Elite Vintage Bottle Cages (Black + Gold Lava Lamp Colourway)
38. Thomson Steerer Shim 1" to 1 1/8th (28.6mm to 25.4mm)
39. Brooks Cambium C17
40. BLB Bullhorn Bars
41. 3T ARX-PRO Stem
42. Deda RS01 Beater Seatpost (27.2)
43. Hope RX4 Post Mount Disc Brake Calipers (Shimano / Campagnolo / Mineral Oil)
44. Shimano STX MTB V-Brake Levers
45. Teravail Cannonball 650b Tyres
More to come...
Apologies if a little off-topic, but how are you getting on with the Ultimos? Kinda tempted for my next build, but info/reviews are scarce.
So far pretty good! I had a Chorus mechanical rim brake groupset that I wanted to use on a disc frame, so not many options were available (project thread soon). Setup was incredibly easy. Even easier than caliper rim brakes! In terms of power they are reasonable. More powerful than a rim brake, but less powerful than full hydraulic (bet you didn't see that one coming). They are better than other full mechanical disc brakes I have tried. They are very light too, if that matters to you.
If you already own a groupset that you want to convert to disc they are great. If I was speccing a bike from the ground up I would get full hydraulic. Better performance for the money.
Path Less Pedaled has only good things to say about them: https://youtu.be/N-cfoKRH_wU?t=218
Good stuff. Looking forward to your project thread!
100% thought that was richard ayoade for a moment
Anyway, are yokozunas not just juin techs but with better cables? You can get the cables separately from.one uk supplier (can't remember which)
I was under that impression too, but also the juin tech graphics are pretty vile.
Yes I think they are made by Juin. Yokozuna provide a full kit (calipers, rotors, compression-less housing and nicer graphics). If you have mechanical levers they are the most convenient option.
Ultimos on a rear post mount:
Listing update: just added some GRX hydro calipers!
You have PM
GRX calipers now sold
Added campag crankset
Campag cranks sold
Just an FYI you can get centrelock adaptors for your 6-bolt discs... https://www.wiggle.co.uk/shimano-6-bolt-to-centrelock-rotor-hub-adapter-rtad05
Thanks @Aizle . I already had rotors from the previous disc calipers but I won't get into the long and boring details...
Nitto seatpost sold
Rene Herse added
Rene Herse sold, Quad Lock and Campag 9 speed cassette added
@Thrasher - quad lock case??
Don't worry about formatting, just type in the text and we'll take care of making sense of it. We will auto-convert links, and if you put asterisks around words we will make them bold.
For a full reference visit the Markdown syntax.
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.