Really need to clear out my accumulated stuff (so say's my better half) so have priced the items below to sell. All items are for collection only by London Bridge any day of the week. Might post but please PM me so we can figure out price for packing and shipping.
**1. Shimano R7000 52/36 chainrings ** - Deciding to keep these
2. Doval 5G 46/34 oval-ish chainrings £20 SOLD - Don't rightly remember when I had bought these, but was for a build that never materialised and have say in my cupboard ever since.
3. Shimano 11-36 10-speed cassette £18 - Lightly used, switched to a silly 11-46 cassette. They're a little mucky but I'll give them a clean.
4. Campagnolo 11-25 11-speed cassette £28 - I've had this knocking about, part of an old Cannondale CAAD9 build that was short-lived thanks to a collision with a car. Still in great condition, again, will give it a proper clean before selling.
5. Shimano 105 5800 50/34 silver chainrings - £18 - Lightly used and plenty of life in them still.
6. Shimano FC-RS510 52/36 - £50 - Came off my Giant Contend, very low mileage as I switched to subcompact because I have weak legs.
All bars £10.
7. Giant Connect 42cm - Off my Giant, was on the bike for less than a week till I switched out to my standard Ritchey bars.
8. Canyon H17 42cm handlebars - Good condition, usually wear where stem and shifters were mounted.
9. BTwin 720mm bars with ESI grips - Light use on my Arkose before I was gifted some posh Jones H-bars.
Restrap top tube bag £20 - Really like this, only selling as can't get it to work on either of my bikes.
10. SKS X-Blade mudguard £8 Used a handful of times, useful for a quick solution to my 650b bike, but have since gone full length which is a faff to remove so these are redundant.
More items to be added once I go through everything
dibs restrap bag. pm'ed
Second on restrap
interested in the flat bars (and the restrap bag.. longshot)
Any idea what the dimensions on both bars are? Looking for summat with short reach.
Dimensions for the Giant are 420 width, 75 reach and 125 drop. The Canyon is 420 width, 70 reach and 130 drop.
Number 6: any idea of the crank length?
I’ll take the Canyon bars for sure.
I'll bring them on Sunday when I pick up your truing stand
Raided the clothes cupboards and have the follow:
11. Lusso Aqua Repel Extreme XL £60 SOLD
12. Stolen Goat Bodyline Core Short Sleeve Jersey Core Orange XL - £25 SOLD
If you change your mind on 105 52/36, I will be interested
Interested in both jacket and jersey, PM incoming
Monday price drops
13 - Rouleur magazines - free probably could sell these, but too much of a faff so free to anyone willing to collect.
Don't worry about formatting, just type in the text and we'll take care of making sense of it. We will auto-convert links, and if you put asterisks around words we will make them bold.
For a full reference visit the Markdown syntax.
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.