1) Ambrosio 700c wheelset with a flip flop hub - £45 + £12 postage. The price is low on this as they have had a fair amount of use and aren’t 100% true.
2) Satori 38cm black bullhorns & 60mm shroom quill stem - £15 (can also be sold separately for £15 & £5) + £5 postage. These are both hardly used (had them on my bike for a month before swapping to risers), the bullhorns do have some marks from poor removal but nothing some bar tape won’t cover up.
3) Plain silver bullhorns and quill stem - £4 + £5 postage. Again price reflects the use and how worn the parts are, some rust on the stem, dents in the bar ends and scratches on the bars Good for anyone looking to build a cheap beater.
4) 46t crankset & pedals - £8 + £8 postage. Teeth are fairly worn and pedals have some rust but Both work fine and could be good for anyone looking for a cheap build.
5) Front and back brake callipers - £8 + £3 postage
6) Extra long seat post 26mm diameter - £2 + £3 postage
7) Brand new spoke light - £2 + £2 postage
8) Reflective magnets for steel frame - £2 + £1 postage
*All parts can also be collected from south west London if you want to avoid postage costs. Happy to do deals on multiple items
Dibs on the magnets
Magnets gone, cutting prices on everything else
Probs best having this posted in the parts thread rather than here
Pics of the brakes?
Sorry I was away on holiday, I have added pictures of the brakes to the Flickr link and posted a link to this convo in the parts thread - thanks for pointing that out!
No worries. I still can't see any pics of the brakes though??
Sorry - have posted another link :)
Dibs on the seatpost if its still available?
Don't worry about formatting, just type in the text and we'll take care of making sense of it. We will auto-convert links, and if you put asterisks around words we will make them bold.
For a full reference visit the Markdown syntax.
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.