Big clearout underway (finally).
Loads of stuff here that's all working, clean-ish and can be put to good use, but that won't win any beauty contests. Beater bits, then.
I'm based in Camberwell, SE5. Collection is best, please, unless there's a few bits that go together. Very willing to entertain offers on multiple parts. Some of it is stuff that came on this when I bought it
1) Continental GP 4 Seasons 700 x 25mm. Bit old/perished, good amount of rubber still on the tread though. **sold **
2) 25.4mm clamp trecking / bullhorn ish bars. £5
3) 1" threaded riser stem, welded cro-mo. 25.4mm clamp. £5. @sodha dibs
4) 1 1/8" silver threadless / ahead 100mm stem. Corrosion on the bolts, works fine. 31.8 bar clamp £4.
5) Deda Zero 1 80mm stem. Clean and tidy. sold
6) Kalin silver seatpost. 27.0 (ish) - looks like it started life as a 27.2 and was filed down a bit. £3
7) Shimano 5700 (might also fit 6700? not sure though) hoods. VGC £3.
8) Selle Royal black / blue saddle. £5
9) Black saddle. Actually quite comfy. £5
10) Brompton saddle. Tear in the side, pretty tatty. Wide 'n cushy though. £5
11) Shimano Claris flat bar brake levers, pair. Tidy, couple of light marks **sold **
12) Shimano 105 5800 short cage rear mech. One of the jockey wheels is cracked so would benefit from being replaced. Scuffed, but worked well enough. sold
13) Ass savers. Free with something else.
14) Bottle Cage Lucky Dip. Roll up, roll up. Free with something else. Think these are all gone now, might have some more somewhere
15) Shimano PD R540 SPD SL pedals. Scuffed to buggery, but bearings / mechs are v good. **sold **
16) Shimano Sora 175mm 110 / 74bcd crankset / crank arms. For Hollowtech II BB. Solid, lots of rubbing, but they're sound. Splines good. £10.
I've put money prices down, but happy to trade for dry-ish cider / forum donations / meals for homeless people or migrants, or interesting or peculiar objects.
I'll take the claris brake levers, the spd sl pedals and I'll have one of the bottle cages, pm incoming
will take the black quill stem and a bottle cage if thats ok! will pm now
If @sodha doesnt take the black stem I'll take it pls.
interested in the Deda zero stem and a bottle cage, pm incoming
interested in the black (comfy saddle) and a bottle cage
will pm now
Sora crankset .where are you based
Hey, in Camberwell SE5 still
Don't worry about formatting, just type in the text and we'll take care of making sense of it. We will auto-convert links, and if you put asterisks around words we will make them bold.
For a full reference visit the Markdown syntax.
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.