£200 + £20 P&P for wheels (or collection from Shrewsbury) and £30 + £5 P&P for tyres. Wheels and tyres together £220 + £20.
Wheels are nice and true with no dents or scrapes. Run tubeless with Gorilla tape, so some sealant residue, presta valves cut from old tubes which work fine. In the region of 1500km on them. No QR skewers. I think I've got some spare spokes, but I'll have to have a hunt in the depths of the shed.
• Rims - Stans NoTubes Crest 650b MK2 - de-stickered, tubeless, 21mm internal width.
• Front hub - Love Mud Juice (rebadged Shutter Precision PD-8, by Alpkit's internal bike brand). 6Vx3W Dyno hub, 6 bolt disc hub, bearings are good, 32h, 100mm QR.
• Rear hub - Shimano XT M756. 135mm QR, six bolt disc, 32h, bearings are also good, freehub splines in good condition.
• Spokes and nips - ACI Aplina DB spokes and brass nipples. 3x cross lacing.
• Tyres - WTB Horizon TCS Road 650 x 47c. Good condition, same mileage as wheels, ~40% worn, no repairs, tubeless residue.
PM if interested. PayPal for payment.
Bump and price drop.
Wheels - £180 + £20 P&P
Tyres - £30 + £5 P&P
Combo - £200 + £20 P&P
dibs wheels + tyres, pm on the way
Let me know if it falls through with @swellins
You have a PM from me, sent a few days ago when you first listed. Not sure how this affects the 'dibs' situation
@oatmeal @swellins @GreenGoat
Somehow managed to completely miss the PMs, doh! First refusal to oatmeal as he PMed first, for fairness. Swellins then GreenGoat next. Will PM you all later on this evening when I'm home. Sorry all for the confusion. Will honour the lower price.
Don't worry about formatting, just type in the text and we'll take care of making sense of it. We will auto-convert links, and if you put asterisks around words we will make them bold.
For a full reference visit the Markdown syntax.
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.