As part of on-going clearout from my workshop I have following parts for sale:
TA Specialites Alize Track Chainrings: For 1/8" chains and 130 BCD cranks. Available in the following configurations: ** 50T x 3 // 49T x 2** Color Silver. New in original box. Price each: 16 GBP // 17,50€
Phil Wood Lockring Tool and Lockring. You can install / remove your lockring with a chain whip or even with the very chain of your bike. Supplied Phil Wood lockring that has seen some use but continues to work perfectly. Used. Price 37 GBP // 40€
Dia Compe Gran Compe Track Hubs 32H Fixed-Fixed. Sealed bearings. Cromed steel axel and Nuts. NOTE: The red anodising is not identical for both hubs, slightly mismatched. Otherwise they are just as new. Price: 35 GBP // 39€
- Dia-Compe Low Flange Track Hubs: 32H Fixed-Fixed. Sealed bearings. Cromed steel axel with aluminium nut. New in original box. Price: 70 GBP // 80€ SOLD
- Surly High Flange Hubs: 32H Fixed-Fixed. Sealed Bearings. Long steel axel to accommodate up to 135mm rear frame spacing. It can be cut down if required. Includes Surly 19T 3/32" sprocket and locking. New without box. Price 35 GBP // 40€ SOLD
- Dia-Compe Front Brake for non-drilled Fork: Obviously not to be used on the velodrome but handy for emergency stops if you like to ride on the road / around town with your track bike. New in the box. Supplied with the three types of adaptors for all fork blades: round, oval and aero. Price 30 GBP // 35€ SOLD
All pics can be found here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/fast_eddie_13/albums/72157714502719567
Please Dibs to be followed by PM so I can keep track of who is interested in what item. I charge shipping at cost with a flat rate for UK / Central Europe: 11 GBP / 13€. Recorded delivery. Shipping costs to Scandinavia / Eastern Europe may vary. So that's the shipping cost for the fist and subsequent items you want to purchase. Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Payment via Paypal. Donation to forum once most of the sale is completed.
Check also my other sales thread. Open to offers if you want several items.
Also have these items that can be included with any order at no additional shipping costs.
MKS CA-MX10 chain adjuster. Fits dropouts up to 8mm width. 10mm axle. Includes allen jey. New in original packaging. Price: 18 GBP / 20€
Halo Track Sprockets: These are great value CNC machined sprockets for 1/8" chains available in the following configurations: ** 20T x 2** New in bag. **Price each: = 8GBP // 10€) **
Miche Track Sprockets: Includes carrier, sprockets and lockring. For 1/8" chains available on the following configurations: 16T x 2 // 17T x 2 // 18T x 1 New. Price each: 5GBP / 5,50€
Pace Sportwear Cycling Caps. These are 100% cotton caps with full elastic band made in USA. Good quality caps ideal to wear under your helmet in mild / cold weather. These are new with some dust from storage. Available in following models: ** Sugino Red x 1** Price: 6GBP // 8€
- Sugino Steel Lockring: New in original bag: Price: 8 GBP // 10€ (Half price if purchased with Día-Compe Hubs) SOLD
- Shimano Dura-Ace Sprocket: 16T 1/8". New without box. Price 10 GBP // 12€ SOLD
More pics can be found here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/fast_eddie_13/albums/72157714502719567
PLEASE NOTE: To send any of these items recorded delivery doesn't make much sense money wise. Perhaps if you are interested in various items, I will consider posting but original idea is to combine them with items on sale on the first post of this thread.
PM’d RE Surly hubs.
2nds on surly hubs
Where are you based?
And can you do any better on the price for the low flange hubs? Im interested in a few caps, dura ace sprocket, sugino lock ring and hubs.
I am based in Spain. Please send me PM and can give you price for bundle.
Double checked my rims and I need 32h. All yours.
hopeful 3rd dibs on surlys
Are the surley or Gran Compe Track Hubs still available
Don't worry about formatting, just type in the text and we'll take care of making sense of it. We will auto-convert links, and if you put asterisks around words we will make them bold.
For a full reference visit the Markdown syntax.
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.