Please help me clear some of this! Based in Bristol but happy to post (Royal Mail 2nd class should be £2.95 std/£3.95 recorded for most items, bars maybe a bit more, small things a bit less) can combine postage for multiple items . More stuff to add later..
• Removed from sale
• Campagnolo Record Front mech 9/10 speed 31.8mm clamp. £15
• Campagnolo Centaur dual pivot calipers – slightly longer reach than most std reach. £20 SOLD
• Campagnolo Athena D500 Rear derailleur, spares or repairs, hanger tab has broken off. £5
• Campagnolo Pedals and toe clips, bearing smooth. £20 SOLD
• Campagnolo Titanium Rear derailleur pivot bolt. From 10 speed mech. £15
• 2 sets of vintage Campagnolo chainring bolts x 5 all std length good condition £10
• 1 set of vintage Campagnolo chainring bolts x 5 all std length slightly rusty £5
• 2 x new unused Campagnolo freehubs, 17mm axle pretty sure these are for Fulcrum/Campag wheels. Can offer more photos /measurements etc on request. £40 each.
• 1 x 12mm Campagnolo freehub not sure about this, happy to offer more photos / measurements on request. £20
Bars and Stems
• Cinelli Criterium Bars 42cm with 95mm XA stem, some marks to both. £30 SOLD
• Deda Piega bar 26mm clamp 44cm centre to centre. £10
• Syncros Altura stem vgc, hard to find! 110mm. £30 SOLD
• Crank Bros Stem 31.8mm clamp 110mm. £5
• No name riser bars 25.4m clamp, 520mm wide with Shimano brake levers and lizard skinz grips £30 SOLD
• Azonic retro riser bars 25.4mm clamp, 660mm wide £15
• Spank Oozy riser bars polished silver 31.8mm clamp, 720mm wide, 15mm rise. uncut. £30 Sold
• 3T Moser pantographed stem , a bit ratty £25
• Shimano 105 5800 hubs 32h $40
• Shimano 105 Cranks polished. £40
• Shimano 600 (Ultegra) Cranks polished. £40 SOLD
• Tektro mini V brakes, as new, fitted but not used £20
• Race Face Ride Cranks £40 - I've got a set of chainrings I can include with one of the Race Face cranks SOLD
• Race Face Prodigy XC cranks. £30
• Miche front Mech, guessing 6-7 speed. £15
• Weinmann Carrera SP calipers and Levers. £20
• Malliard 700 6 speed freewheel 13-23. £10
• M520 spd pedals, beater appearance but spinning smooth. £8 SOLD
• 2 x Front mech adapter clamp 28.6. £5 each
• M-Part seat post clamp 31.8. £5 posted
• M-Part front mech clamp 31.8 new £5
• M-Part seat clamp 28.6 new £5 posted
• Silver seat clamp 30mm £5 posted
• KCNC mtb bar end plugs new £10 posted
• Chainring guard 130bcd for use with approx. 48t chainring £5 posted
• Kalloy 26.4 seatpost £10
• Topeak pump frame bracket to fit on bottle bosses £5
• Lock on grips fluro yellow/green £5
I’ll take the SPD pedals please, PM incoming
more items added ...
Nice stuff, great prices all round - glws!
Just an FYI in case it's useful for any buyer (I had to spend a little while looking once): that hidden Campag bolt takes two spacers, a 3.7mm between the two chainrings, and a 0.4mm between the big ring and the crank arm. Both are easily and cheaply found as 'chainring spacers' rounded by a few mm (e.g. 4mm and 0.6mm), or you can just pick up any old M8 aluminium washers. Such a nice crankset that, it's worth a bit of cobbling together...
Thanks for the heads up! I've actually just remembered why I have it, it's for the cranks I'm currently running single ring, doh! So I'm going to have to withdraw that item from the listing. I'm now wondering where I put those spacers ! :)
The 31.8 M-Part front mech clamp is black?
Hi Ted, yes it is. Ive got two ,both black in that size cheers
Could I have one please
Sure, send me a pm
Dibs Deda bars please!
Edit: undibs sorry
Dibs, PM sent:
• Dura Ace 7700 Rear Derailleur (medium GS with oversize pulleys). £35
• Dura Ace 7700 Front Derailleur. £10
Dibs Campag pedals w/toe clips. Will pm
Potential dibs on Spank bars and Crankbros stem - Will pm
Campag & Shimano pedals + Centaur brakes sold, thanks all
Did you polish the 105 cranks yourself? Lovely.
Yes, thanks. Quite a good time killer at the moment! I've got a pile of stuff I'm considering polishing.
Did you use a polisher or just plenty of wet and dry?
I used a bench grinder with a polishing kit, it's pretty quick. Though there are deep scratches you need to remove them with grades of wet and dry first which is a bit more laborious . I have done it before just with wet and dry but can take a while depending on the size / shape
Riser bars with Shimano levers sold !
Would you be up for polishing something small for me for a few coins?
Send me a pm, cheers
pm'd about spank bars, thanks
Hi interested in the 105 cranks, you wouldn't happen to have any chainrings and bolts spare that could also be bought?
Shimano 600 polished cranks and 2 x Race Face cranks added.
Don't worry about formatting, just type in the text and we'll take care of making sense of it. We will auto-convert links, and if you put asterisks around words we will make them bold.
For a full reference visit the Markdown syntax.
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.