Apidura is expanding and we are looking to recruit a Customer Experience Specialist to join our London-based team in NW1.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about cycling and identify with the values embodied by Apidura. Supporting our global brand, the role will require the ability to communicate with a diverse customer base, as well as an ability to develop and communicate insights with the broader team.
The core responsibilities of the position will include:
• Responding to and troubleshooting retail customer inquiries/concerns/feedback.
• Monitoring order deliveries and troubleshooting issues as they arise.
• Logging, processing, and analyzing customer returns, exchanges, and warranties.
• Aggregating and analyzing customer feedback with a view to make recommendations on how to improve Apidura’s products and service.
The ideal candidate for this position will:
• Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Be highly organized, analytical and pay close attention to detail.
• Be self-motivated, results-driven and innovative, with the ability to multi-task.
• Have the interest, energy and flexibility to work in the fast-paced environment of a growing business and wear multiple hats.
• Have experience with bikepacking or cycle touring and the passion to become an expert in this area.
Further details on the role and instructions on how to apply can be found here: https://www.apidura.com/customer-experience-specialist/
Don't worry about formatting, just type in the text and we'll take care of making sense of it. We will auto-convert links, and if you put asterisks around words we will make them bold.
For a full reference visit the Markdown syntax.
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.