It is that time of year, time to get rid of some old parts I've been hoarding for rat builds that never happened.
For sale we have:
1) Ultagra 6800 crankset, 170mm, £10- Fully working, threads and spline intact, just cosmetically shagged.
2) Gebhardt GTP 1/8 chainring, 130bcd 44t, £5 - loads of life left, cosmetically shagged.
3) ISSI Triple SPDs, £8 - good bearings and fully working, cosmetically shagged (seeing a theme here...)
4) Chrome bells, £free with any purchase! - New, unused, unwanted
5) Fabric Line Elite CR-Mo, 142mm, £10 - loads of life left, needs a clean, cosmetically not bad.
6) Giant Liv Contact, 148mm?, £5 - loads of life left, needs a clean, cosmetically not bad.
7) Conti Supersonics, 700 x 20-25c, 60mm presta, £4/each - new & unused in original box.
8) Conti Gatorskin, 700 x 25c, £5 - Used but loads of life left, no major cuts.
9) Mavic Yksion Pro, 700 x 23c, £15 for both - Very lightly used, almost new, one tire has a small cut.
10) Deda RSx02 seatpost, 27.2 x 300mm, £5 - Fully working, head is intact, cosmetically shagged.
11) Chinese carbon drop bars, 31.6 clamp, 42cm c-c, £10 - No cracks, rides well, kinda light, cosmetically not bad.
12) Van Nicholas VNT Al riser bar, cut to 660mm, £5 - No dings, rides well, kinda light, cosmetically not bad.
That's it for now ;)
Pm if interested in things, collection from London E15 preferred but can post within UK via snail mail.
I'll take the supersonics. Pm you after work
I can take the ISSI pedals, will send a PM
I’ll take the yksion Pro if you happy to post? Pmd
all PMs replied to!
Love the cranks either posted or I can collect in mid march
Yksion Pros sold
I'll take the Gatorskin please
Ultegra cranks & Carbon bars sold
Any last offers on the other bits before I flog them on Gumtree?
I’ll take the seatpost and SPDs if you still have em.
Seatpost and bards SOLD
Just the SPDs, 44t SS Chainring and the Liv saddle left!
I'll take the pedals! PM'd
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.