Please help me fund my cycle tour by buying my surplus parts. Prices include postage from Bristol - I will obviously reduce the price accordingly if you can collect locally.
Apologies for the bad quality photos, I only have an old iphone camera to hand.
1) A lightly used Shimano XT 32h dynamo centrelock wheel with a set of brand new set of busch and muller lights. £95 posted.
2) Specialized Pizza Rack - brand new, unused and boxed. I am an idiot and accidentally bought two. £45 posted.
3) Avid Shorty Ultimate brakeset. I have managed to lose the cable hangers for these and they definitely need new pads but otherwise they are in good nick. £65 posted.
4) Salsa Cowbell 3 40cm flared drops. I bought these second hand without appreciating that flared drops need to be wider than standard drops. I have never used these but they appear to be in good nick. £30 posted.
5) Chris King headset black 1 1/8 - I have used this on a number of different bikes and it has always been great. I am only getting rid as I have a black king with black etching now. On inspection, the top bearing is less smooth than the bottom one but fitted it is absolutely fine. There are various marks and scuffs on the cups but nothing too major. £45 posted. SOLD
6) Chris King headset silver 1 1/8 - This is in a bit of a state and the price reflects this. The bottom cup has a deep cable rub, the top cap works but it has clearly been pried by a previous owner (I would replace) and no crown race is included. Surprisingly, the bearings feel pretty nice. £30 posted. SOLD
7) Microshift 2x9 drop bar shifters for Shimano - I really like these as they have a button rather than a paddle for downshift. Worked flawlessly when last used in the summer. £30 posted.
8) Sunrace 9 speed cassette 11-40t - I used this for maybe 100 miles on my Salsa with an old long cage XTR mech. It was a bit difficult to get set up but it worked. Really decent condition. £12 posted.
9) Holdsworth Stem 1 1/8th 31.8mm - I need to double check the length of this but I'm pretty sure it is 60mm. This is in good condition as it lived on my ex's bike that she never used. £10 posted.
Let me know if you want any more info or require more photos.
Dibs Chris King headset silver 1 1/8
second dibs silver CK
I'd like the Pizza Rack please - I'm in Bristol so will pm you for a pickup. What size is the dynamo wheel? Thanks
The dynamo wheel is 700c - I live in Old Market and I'm about all weekend so shoot me a PM if you want to swing by.
I'll take the Sunrace please. Will PM
Third dibs Chris king silver
I have everything.. worth noting ck base plate is £30
Fuck ck... says me who just ordered a load for Bromptons..
unlikely 4th dibs CK silver
Silver CK and cassette and gone.
Pizza Rack looks like it is gone too, pending collection and payment.
Pizza Rack has been collected.
Updated the thread to show what has been sold and also reduced the cantilever brakes to £60 posted.
I've had a bit of interest in the dynamo but that will be going to the dreaded eBay if I don't get any bites before the end of the week.
I’ll take the brakes if they’re still available. Have sent a PM.
is the wheel still available?
The wheel has been sold.
Don't worry about formatting, just type in the text and we'll take care of making sense of it. We will auto-convert links, and if you put asterisks around words we will make them bold.
For a full reference visit the Markdown syntax.
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.